Credit Life and Credit Disability Insurance puts your mind at ease by helping to eliminate financial burdens that can cause undue stress resulting from unforeseen life events.
- Pays off loans, up to a maximum of $30,000, in the event of death.
- For Single coverage, the cost is only $0.65 per $1,000 borrowed, per month.
- Both the borrower and co-borrower are eligible for protection.
- For Joint coverage, the cost is only $1.04 per $1,000 borrowed, per month.
- Should you become disabled, CUNA Mutual Insurance Society may make your DFCU loan payments up to a maximum of $30,000.
- Cost is only $0.19 per $1,000 borrowed, per month.
Credit Life and Disability is available for most loans, including existing loans, and the cost for this coverage is simply added to your monthly loan payment for convenience.
As with any credit life and diability insurance coverage, certain restrictions and limitations apply. For more information contact our loan department at (501) 340-2300 for more information. You can also send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.